File a Complaint

If you have a complaint about your Service Contract Provider:

We first urge you to call your service contract provider. If that does not immediately resolve your issues, then a short letter or email is a good idea so both parties have a record of the issue and resolution.  You should provide your full name, property address, phone number, email, contract number (if available) and a very brief description of your problem.

The NHSCA does not intervene or arbitrate in company and consumer complaints. However, for your convenience, you may simply fill out the form below. It will be forwarded to an appropriate company representative for handling.

Consumer Complaint Form