Press Kit Overview:
NATIONAL HOME SERVICE CONTRACT ASSOCIATION
The National Home Service Contract Association (NHSCA) is a non-profit 501(c) (6) industry trade organization of member companies serving home service contract providers and consumer interests throughout the United States.
The NHSCA exists to:
· Conduct research and promote education, publications and other methods that improve the public’s understanding of the value and benefits of home service contracts.
· Foster the improvement of business conditions in the home service contract industry.
· Provide clear statutory definition and standards for the proper treatment of the home service contract industry.
· Distinguish the home service contract industry from insurance, retail warranty and extended warranty and the automobile dealer service business.
· Encourage sound and ethical business practices, higher business standards and better business methods and cooperation among its members.
· Inform its members of changes in laws and practices as well as pending legislation that affects the home service contract market nationwide as well as sponsoring meetings and educational programs.
· Work for the enactment of laws to advance the home service contract industry; promote standards beneficial to consumers and the common interests of the association members and the home service contract industry; contribute to regulatory and legislative proceedings and promote the better understanding and consumer benefits of home service contracts.
Members of the NHSCA are reputable, licensed home service contract providers in good standing, domiciled in various states across the nation. All members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, which promotes sound and ethical business practices.
A current list of member firms are listed on the NHSCA website under CONTACT NHSCA MEMBERS.