MEDIA CONTACT: Joy L. Moore • 913-871-5600 • Email
The NHSCA represents the nations largest and most-respected providers of home service contracts. We solely represent the home service contract (aka “home warranty”) industry, unlike other trade groups that represent automobile services and extended warranties on new retail products. Our industry is focused on major, household appliances and home systems, with contracts generally covering items such as dishwashers, ovens, disposers, wiring and plumbing systems and most importantly, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC).
Home service contracts provide service to cover the service, repair or replacement of existing systems or products that fail due to normal wear and tear. If it quits working, that is us. We do not sell insurance. If it is damaged by a falling tree, catches fire or is subject to vandalism, that is insurance. These are mutually exclusive products in all 50 states.
We hope you will find the information in our PRESS KIT to be helpful. If we can provide you with additional information or an association representative to serve as a source for any upcoming features, blogs or columns, please contact us.
– NHSCA Board of Directors
- Personal v Real Property: A Modern Perspective
- Sales of Home Warranties Soar as Industry Covers Billions of Dollars in Appliances & Systems
- Bartosch Elected President of NHSCA
- NHSCA Interprets Washington State Tax Advisory
- Changing Clocks is a Cue to Prevent Fires in the Home
- HomeServiceContract.org Should Be First Stop for New Homeowners
- NHSCA Sits Down with Kevin O’Connor of This Old House
- Understanding Home Service Contract Terminology
- NHSCA Members Serve and Protect Homeowners When Others Fall Short
- Tips on Winterizing Your Home